Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Jealousy and Envy and other Infidelity topics.
Having suspicions in a relationship is your inner voice telling you something is wrong. Suspicious behavior by your spouse or partner is not fact and you should proceed with caution before accusing them of actual infidelity. You would be wise to investigate further by yourself or involve a professional detective agency.
Some of the signs that raise suspicions of your husband being unfaithful include:
- Change of behavior such as showering you with gifts or flowers for no specific reason. This is not something he would normally do.
- There is a paper trail of deposit slips to someone else's bank account.
- He has decided to start exercising; he eats his food differently or has many new clothes. He is doing a makeover on himself.
- He may inadvertently mention new places he has been or things he has done and you obviously were not with him.
- Infidelity takes time away from you and the kids. He may be gone a lot more than usual.
- The frequency and quality of your sex life may be suffering.
Watch for these suspicious signs of infidelity. You do not want to be the last to know that your husband is cheating on you. If you choose to involve a professional and investigate to get the facts, be prepared mentally and emotionally for the truth.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|